Woodnet Forums
Veritas tenon saws - SOLD - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Veritas tenon saws - SOLD (/showthread.php?tid=7335071)

Pages: 1 2

Veritas tenon saws - SOLD - identity_crisis - 11-27-2017

I have 2 brand new Veritas tenon saws - never used - rip and crosscut - Not seconds
Lee valley just put factory seconds for 93 each plus shipping and they are sold out now

My Price: 175 to me plus actual shipping - paypal f/f

—— SOLD —-

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Harry Page - 11-28-2017

(11-27-2017, 08:03 AM)identity_crisis Wrote: I have 2 brand new Veritas tenon saws - never used - rip and crosscut - Not seconds
Lee valley just put factory seconds for 93 each plus shipping and they are sold out now

My Price: 175 to me plus actual shipping - paypal f/f

Can you provide some pics?

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Jim Waldron - 11-29-2017

(11-28-2017, 04:21 PM)Harry Page Wrote: Can you provide some pics?

He says they are unused, so how about a look at the source site for pictures (and other info):

http://www.leevalley.com/us/Wood/page.aspx?p=71370&cat=1,42884,68511&ap=1

Pull the trigger, Harry!

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Scott W - 11-29-2017

I wouldn't buy anything without actual item pics. That's just me though.

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Tapper - 11-29-2017

Nice saws that get great reviews in WW mags. Were I not already "flush" with handsaws, I'd be a prospect. Lee Valley is the best, IMO!

Good luck with the sale!

Doug

RE: Veritas tenon saws - BloomingtonMike - 11-29-2017

Just pay the fees yourself (get the seller his full amount requested) and do regular purchase items paypal. It will cover you if there is an unforseen issue.

RE: Veritas tenon saws - identity_crisis - 11-29-2017

Hi all

I’m travelling but will post some pics when i get back - i’ll need to open the boxes.

I’ve bought and sold intermittently through the years on this forum (since 2003) without any issues either direction.

Andy

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Admiral - 11-29-2017

Andy is an honorable guy, if he says they are new, they are, based on my prior experience.

RE: Veritas tenon saws - FrankAtl - 11-30-2017

(11-29-2017, 12:13 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Just pay the fees yourself (get the seller his full amount requested) and do regular purchase items paypal. It will cover you if there is an unforseen issue.

I agree with this. The fees are reasonable and it just seems like the right thing to do.

RE: Veritas tenon saws - Jim Waldron - 11-30-2017

Well, if Harry won't pull the trigger, maybe I will. My son doesn't have a very good tenon saw and could use these. A nice Christmas present - nicer than the one I had planned for him, but he's been a pretty good [sic] boy this year.

Harry better hurry before these are gone at a very good price from a well regarded and reliable member here.