Woodnet Forums
A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: A visit to a wonderful wood shop (/showthread.php?tid=7336187)

Pages: 1 2

A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Timberwolf - 01-06-2018

Mr. Pete has over 800 videos you can enjoy....Watch this to the end for a unique planing clamp that you may want to build...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZrS1AEGrM

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Ohio Mike - 01-07-2018

(01-06-2018, 11:13 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: Mr. Pete has over 800 videos you can enjoy....Watch this to the end for a unique planing clamp that you may want to build...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZrS1AEGrM

Great video.  I love the home-made ANOTHER-WAY lathe 
Laugh

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Cecil - 01-07-2018

My post was deleted !  What is wrong with this?  Are the 1984 revisionist algorithms to aggressive?

Following is my original post.
That is p-o-r-n.  It is just pure wood shop p.o.r.n!  Great tools, great ingenuity and evidence of great skill.

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - AgGEM - 01-07-2018

Cool shop.
Ag

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - daddo - 01-07-2018

That lathe is a beautiful piece of work. Would like to see it's operations.

I have communicated a few times with tubalcane on metal work and he is very helpful- a smart man. Even a woodworker would benefit from watching some of his videos.

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - hbmcc - 01-07-2018

(01-07-2018, 08:42 AM)Cecil Wrote: My post was deleted !  What is wrong with this?  Are the 1984 revisionist algorithms to aggressive?

Following is my original post.
That is p-o-r-n.  It is just pure wood shop p.o.r.n!  Great tools, great ingenuity and evidence of great skill.

Yes. 

I will be excommunicated for a more detailed explanation. Never fear however. Bad grammar and misspelling are acceptable.

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Rick Barton - 01-08-2018

Cool

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - 2beast - 01-09-2018

I talked to Mr Pete  a few weeks ago and told him he was a legend in these parts.
I run into him around town and at auctions.

For those who do not know, he was my shop teacher in HS and still lives a few miles from me 
Yes

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - Timberwolf - 01-09-2018

(01-09-2018, 08:53 AM)2beast Wrote: I talked to Mr Pete  a few weeks ago and told him he was a legend in these parts.
I run into him around town and at auctions.

For those who do not know, he was my shop teacher in HS and still lives a few miles from me 
Yes

I was hoping you would see this and chime in, Greg..I think I have seen almost all his videos and he's definitely my favorite of the machine shop Youtube posters....I really enjoy his way of speaking, and his way of explaining things...he has that "mid-west" twang to his voice!!!!!
Big Grin
Big Grin

RE: A visit to a wonderful wood shop - 2beast - 01-09-2018

What are you talking about........................Midwest Twang!

Laugh
Laugh