Woodnet Forums
Change the dining room furniture - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Change the dining room furniture (/showthread.php?tid=7337662)

Change the dining room furniture - roybs_123 - 02-23-2018

Hi all, my wife and I are thinking of changing the dining room furniture. The one we have now is very old. We moved into this house after we got married(10 years back). This house is a wedding gift from my father, who shifted to Marbury after he and mom retired. So, these dinette sets are actually older than my parents. The table and one of the chairs have started to rock slightly. We were thinking of purchasing a new one in the dining area and putting old one in the backyard, where our children could spend time in summer. So, I was thinking of fixing the loose joints and put it in the attic for the time being. Any ideas to fix the rocking of the table and chair. Or any other idea to put it to some good use.??? Any suggestions are welcome.

RE: Change the dining room furniture - Cooler - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 06:44 AM)roybs_123 Wrote: Hi all, my wife and I are thinking of changing the dining room furniture. The one we have now is very old. We moved into this house after we got married(10 years back). This house is a wedding gift from my father, who shifted to Marbury after he and mom retired. So, these dinette sets are actually older than my parents. The table and one of the chairs have started to rock slightly. We were thinking of purchasing a new one in the dining area and putting old one in the backyard, where our children could spend time in summer. So, I was thinking of fixing the loose joints and put it in the attic for the time being. Any ideas to fix the rocking of the table and chair. Or any other idea to put it to some good use.??? Any suggestions are welcome.

Any pictures of the actual joints or dining chair?

RE: Change the dining room furniture - daddo - 02-23-2018

Looks like spam to me.

RE: Change the dining room furniture - Snipe Hunter - 02-24-2018

(02-23-2018, 07:10 PM)daddo Wrote: Looks like spam to me.

It's got that taint

RE: Change the dining room furniture - Mr_Mike - 02-24-2018

I'm pretty sure I reported this post yesterday and posted here that I did, yet my post is gone. ?????

RE: Change the dining room furniture - Gary G™ - 02-24-2018

Not even good spam.

RE: Change the dining room furniture - Snipe Hunter - 02-25-2018

Al least it's in English