Woodnet Forums
Krenov Archives - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Krenov Archives (/showthread.php?tid=7339425)

Krenov Archives - gov.cheese - 05-08-2018

Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives

RE: Krenov Archives - Phil Thien - 05-08-2018

Wow thanks for posting this!

RE: Krenov Archives - MichaelMouse - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 10:03 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives

Got a couple of his books, but this is still a great source.  Thanks for posting.

RE: Krenov Archives - Herebrooks - 05-11-2018

(05-08-2018, 10:03 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives

Thanks so much for posting this. He meant so much to me and a whole generation of furnituremakers.

RE: Krenov Archives - Bibliophile 13 - 05-11-2018

That's wonderful! I'm really enjoying looking at the pictures of his different pieces, many of which I hadn't seen before. There are one or two that I would really like to try building at some point. Thanks for sharing!

RE: Krenov Archives - TomFromStLouis - 05-11-2018

Yeah, post of the week for me too

RE: Krenov Archives - Teak - 05-17-2018

Krenov archives

Thanks for that link.
Smile

Very insightful, added it to my bookmarks.

RE: Krenov Archives - mound - 05-18-2018

so much inspiration! this is fantastic, thanks for posting