Woodnet Forums
Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May (/showthread.php?tid=7342624)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 09-20-2018

I sold 20 dozen or so two years ago with vases as an option.

I need about $1500 in tools and other things for teaching so I thought I would try it again this year.

I have about 18 dozen and will show pictures of what I have if anyone wishes.

The price was $10 each but I will sell them for less this year for around $7 each and they cost $2.25 to make each one and takes an hour and ten minutes for each one.

Let me know what you think Please.

Please see my note on post #53.  I am out of two types of roses.

SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR SALE INFO ON OCT 1st

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - abernat - 09-20-2018

Honestly? I think they're gorgeous and your rate is a steal. I have a vase of them as a display piece at my house and folks have to look closely to decide they're not real, and then they're amazed.

So: yes please!

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - Arlin Eastman - 09-20-2018

(09-20-2018, 07:53 PM)abernat Wrote: Honestly? I think they're gorgeous and your rate is a steal. I have a vase of them as a display piece at my house and folks have to look closely to decide they're not real, and then they're amazed.

So: yes please!

Thank you and I am very glad you like them.

I would charge the same price but we need the funds and I need to sell them.

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - fall - 09-20-2018

I would like to see what they look like?

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - alanealane - 09-20-2018

Yes pictures please! And abernat we want to see your bouquet!!

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - jteneyck - 09-21-2018

(09-20-2018, 09:11 PM)alanealane Wrote: Yes pictures please!  And abernat we want to see your bouquet!!

[Image: O7ZNDUBXeSp1rwtcBTco1ed_tyEpFcjr1KYZH84R...70-h626-no]

John

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - alanealane - 09-21-2018

Those are outstanding!!

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - fredhargis - 09-21-2018

Arlin, I have some of your roses from the Christmas auction a few years back, and they are beautiful. I think your proposed price is very good, and the quality of the work is impeccable.....should have no trouble selling them.

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - jamesglenn - 09-21-2018

I am definitely interested in some (6) and a vase if possible.  Just let me know how and when to send money.

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make - shoottmx - 09-21-2018

Arlin,

I'd like a half dozen and a vase if possible.

Gary