Woodnet Forums
Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May (/showthread.php?tid=7342624)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make UPDATE Sale OCT 1 - MstrCarpenter - 09-30-2018

You don't need a sale! I don't visit "Tool Swap and Sell" very often, so didn't even know about this 'til this morning. I'll take 6, #6, and 6, #7. It's only been a week since your first post, it's already a great price, and it's all for a great cause! I'll still pay the $7.00 each and I don't need a discount on the shipping either. I think you'll sell them all. Also, I hope no one actually accepts your "discounted" price as I'm pretty sure the price of the tools for the Vets has not gone down!

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make UPDATE Sale OCT 1 - camp10 - 09-30-2018

Arlin, I'd like six of the #4 and six of the #9. My zip code is 53589

Thanks!

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make UPDATE Sale OCT 1 - Arlin Eastman - 09-30-2018

If anyone that wishes to order please also send me an PM with your order and mailing info so I can track it better then coming here to see and also I do not want you to post your personal info here either.

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make UPDATE Sale OCT 1 - sniper - 10-03-2018

Arlin,
Gave LOML her roses last night and she loved them, was amazed they were wood. Thanks again.

Steve

RE: Looking for interest in the wooden roses I make UPDATE Sale OCT 1 - Arlin Eastman - 10-06-2018

Thanks Steve and I am VERY glad she likes them.
Yes

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 10-11-2018

I would like to thank everyone who ordered roses.  Made about 3/4 of the goal.  Maybe selling in Feb and May next year will do the trick.

Thank You Everyone!!!!

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - emerlem - 10-12-2018

Arlin-

Our roses arrived yesterday, just amazing work. I still cannot believe they are made of wood.

Thanks once again...

-Mark

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 10-12-2018

(10-12-2018, 08:07 AM)emerlem Wrote: Arlin-

Our roses arrived yesterday, just amazing work. I still cannot believe they are made of wood.

Thanks once again...

-Mark

Thanks Mark

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - cndamm - 10-19-2018

Received roses today. My wife says they are beautiful! Thanks Arlin

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - FrankAtl - 10-20-2018

My roses showed up yesterday and wow! Hard to believe they are made of wood. Next time Arlin does this I encourage you all to buy some!

Frank