Woodnet Forums
Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May (/showthread.php?tid=7342624)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 10-20-2018

Thanks Chris and Frank.  It even takes awhile to take off the fine strands of Hot Melt glue.

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - shoottmx - 10-20-2018

Our order arrived in the mail yesterday. WOW! They are fantastic as is the vase. Thank you Arlin,

g

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - jamesglenn - 10-21-2018

Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 09:10 AM)jamesglenn Wrote: Arlin

The roses and vase are amazing, and my wife love's them. Truly beautiful work you do!

Thank you.

Thank you guys.

One thing I love to do is turn vases and sand them to 1000grit.  I love the feel and smoothness and makes it inviting to the touch.

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - FrankAtl - 10-21-2018

Arlin,
Can you post a picture of the vases you make?

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Arlin Eastman - 10-21-2018

I did not get a picture of all of them since I only remembered after I sent them.  I also forgot to sign them as well. 
Slap

[attachment=13848]

[attachment=13849]

[attachment=13850]

[attachment=13854]

[attachment=13851]

[attachment=13852]

[attachment=13853]

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - camp10 - 10-21-2018

I got the roses.  Nice work Arlin!  My wife loves them.

I posted a couple pics in OT

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - Greg Jones - 10-22-2018

Got my roses on Friday and they look great! My wife's birthday is Halloween and the pumpkin-color roses will be a big hit. Thanks Arlin!

RE: Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May - FrankAtl - 10-22-2018

Thanks for the pics Arlin. I'm going to kake a vase for mine and wanted to see what you cam up with. They look very nice.