Woodnet Forums
A rare tool gloat... - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: A rare tool gloat... (/showthread.php?tid=7343621)

Pages: 1 2

A rare tool gloat... - Big Dave - 10-12-2018

A couple weeks ago I was perusing through the "tools for sale" section of Craigslist and stumbled upon a Porter Cable OmniJig. I called the seller and he still had it, so I set a time to come take a look. I handed the gentleman what he was asking for it without a thought to haggle. I figure he had about $800 invested with the jig, dust shroud, accessory case and a few extra stops & collars.

[Image: aqOueb5.jpg]

All of it for $200...
Winkgrin

His advice was to find a place to leave it mounted so I wouldn't have to move it around. I understood exactly where he was coming from as this is one heavy jig! I'm working on a cabinet to mount it to, so I can roll it out of the way when not in use. I'll post some pics of that when it's done...

Dave

RE: A rare tool gloat... - goaliedad - 10-12-2018

Hope the po-po don’t come looking for you!

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Admiral - 10-12-2018

I'll be the first, you suck! Nice find.

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Stwood_ - 10-12-2018

Nice find ..................

RE: A rare tool gloat... - fishhh4 - 10-13-2018

[attachment=13652]

RE: A rare tool gloat... - hbmcc - 10-13-2018

Nice shop, Dave! That is your shop, isn't it? I think all we have seen on your aggregater is the foundation work.

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Big Dave - 10-13-2018

(10-13-2018, 09:30 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Nice shop, Dave! That is your shop, isn't it? I think all we have seen on your aggregater is the foundation work.

Yes, that's my shop. not sure where you've seen pics, but it has been completed for a few years now. Try looking here...

And I'll gladly accept all the suckage comments.  I don't get many opportunities to hear them...
Winkgrin 

Thanks, Guys!

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Tapper - 10-14-2018

Nice going on the jig - shop nothing short of spectacular!!!

Doug

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Cian - 10-14-2018

That deserves a
[Image: bill-murray-you-suck.jpg]

RE: A rare tool gloat... - Juss1 - 10-15-2018

Wow great find. You suck