Woodnet Forums
WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw (/showthread.php?tid=7346388)

WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - Philip1231 - 02-12-2019

WANT TO TRADE:  looking to trade a Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for either an Eccentric Toolworks Dovetail Saw or a Two Lawyers Toolworks Dovetail saw.  The plane is in excellent condition: actual photo to follow, but here is stock photo:

[attachment=16440]

RE: WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - Admiral - 02-12-2019

Interesting trade.  I don't have either saw.  You might want to ping Pedder and go right to the source in trade; just a thought.

RE: WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - lilrichard2 - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 09:49 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: WANT TO TRADE:  looking to trade a Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for either an Eccentric Toolworks Dovetail Saw or a Two Lawyers Toolworks Dovetail saw.  The plane is in excellent condition: actual photo to follow, but here is stock photo:

I was fortunate enough to find one of Two Lawyers saws here on S&S a few years ago. It even had a larger tote which I need. Your offer is tempting, but, I really don't need another jointer plane. Good luck on your search.

r2

RE: WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - Philip1231 - 02-12-2019

Richard: this isn't just another jointer plane: its a Lie Nielsen No. 8: 10 lbs. of planing magnificence: the Mack Daddy of jointer planes! Surely everyone can use one of these. Phil  
Smile

(02-12-2019, 09:23 PM)lilrichard2 Wrote: I was fortunate enough to find one of Two Lawyers saws here on S&S a few years ago. It even had a larger tote which I need. Your offer is tempting, but, I really don't need another jointer plane. Good luck on your search.

r2

RE: WANT TO TRADE: Lie Nielsen No. 8 Bench Plane for Dovetail Saw - Philip1231 - 02-17-2019

If you have one of the above mentioned saws and are interested in selling, but have no interest in the LN No. 8 jointer, I
d be a cash buyer of the saws as well!