Woodnet Forums
Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro (/showthread.php?tid=7346471)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - EricU - 02-16-2019

I thought a company from China had bought Bridge City?

The one thing I really want from LV is on back order until March.  Huh.

RE: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - Arlin Eastman - 02-16-2019

I really do not get the $1200 price tag with it.
No
No   Does it have gold with it or made of silver with Gold lining.  It seems it is for hand tool use and I would much rather invest in a few saws and guides and still save.

RE: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - Admiral - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 09:38 AM)Cliff Ober Wrote: I don't have the super expensive add-on fence, but I have been able to do with the basic unit things that I could not easily accomplish any other way. I have no regrets for spending the cash for it (or for any other high-quality tools either).

Cliff, sort of what I figured, specialized use with excellent quality.   I'm sure its worth it if you have the need, Econamaki is a talented guy and makes excellent tools.

RE: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - Bruce Haugen - 02-17-2019

I talked with a guy at the MWTCA meet last year who had four of them.  He is a professional model maker and has young kids.  He works in his basement, making ultra precise cuts making hardly any sound at all.

RE: Bridge City Jointmaker Pro - Arlin Eastman - 02-17-2019

Well it sounds like it is something to get if a person has need of it and has the money or CC.  For me and the vets I can not see us using it for anything except picture frames which it might excel at.
Yes
Yes