Woodnet Forums
93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones (/showthread.php?tid=7350458)

93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - george#1 - 09-25-2019

I am selling two new blades and one with about 5 minutes of use. They fit all standard 14" cast iron saws. I added a riser to mine and can no longer use them. The blades are made in the USA and are clones of Wood Slicer with the same variable spaced teeth and 1/32 kerf. Width is 1/2" and 3-4 variable spaced teeth. The brand is Xtra edge. I have used this brand a long time and saw no difference between them and Woodslicer. Thinking $50 free shipping. Slicers cost $30 each plus shipping so this is a nice deal. Paypal will work. I have a picture but I cant load because the site tells me its over the maximum size. I would be glad to email it to you. Thanks for your interest.

RE: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - Arlin Eastman - 09-26-2019

That is a good price.  Wish I had the funds to get them for us.

RE: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - tablesawtom - 09-27-2019

(09-25-2019, 10:25 AM)george#1 Wrote: I am selling two new blades and one with about 5 minutes of use. They fit all standard 14" cast iron saws. I added a riser to mine and can no longer use them. The blades are made in the USA and are clones of Wood Slicer with the same variable spaced teeth and 1/32 kerf. Width is 1/2" and 3-4 variable spaced teeth. The brand is Xtra edge. I have used this brand a long time and saw no difference between them and Woodslicer. Thinking $50 free shipping. Slicers cost $30 each plus shipping so this is a nice deal. Paypal will work. I have a picture but I cant load because the site tells me its over the maximum size. I would be glad to email it to you. Thanks for your interest.

If I understand it correctly you are sell 2 new blades and one with about about 5 minutes on it. or a total of 3 blades for $30  plus shipping. If that is correct I will take them.

Tom

RE: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - sniper - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 05:15 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: If I understand it correctly you are sell 2 new blades and one with about about 5 minutes on it. or a total of 3 blades for $30  plus shipping. If that is correct I will take them.

Tom

No, all 3 blades for $50 that includes shipping. Brand new from the store are $30 each plus shipping.

RE: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - tablesawtom - 09-28-2019

(09-27-2019, 08:43 PM)sniper Wrote: No, all 3 blades for $50 that includes shipping.  Brand new from the store are $30 each plus shipping.

My complaint is most people don't read or read something into a post that isn't there and the big one is they take it out of context. Boy, do I have egg on my face. I am sorry for not reading it more closely. Although $50 for 3 blades is a very good deal I am going to pass.  

Tom

RE: 93 1/2 resaw blades, Wood slicer clones - george#1 - 09-28-2019

Sold pending payment. Thanks, everyone.