Woodnet Forums
WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector (/showthread.php?tid=7352412)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - brianwelch - 01-18-2020

Ricc,
Sent you a PM
Thanks
Brian

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - Ricc Havens - 01-18-2020

(01-17-2020, 08:59 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I really know how that is.

I would like to help you if that is OK.  I have a few $$ in my paypal

Arlin, thanks for the kind offer.  But, with what I have seen over the years on here that you do for Veterans I'd feel bad doing that.  I'm patient enough that I'll find something in my budget it just may take a while.  You should use your funds for those that need it more than me.

THANKS!
Ricc

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - brianwelch - 01-18-2020

Ricc,
Images sent...
Let me know if you need anything else
Brian

Arlin, very generous and thoughtful of you...

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - GeorgeV - 01-19-2020

I use my Dust Deputy connected to my Shop Vac and a remote control that I purchased at Home Depot that was sold to control outdoor Christmas lights and it has always performed satisfactorily. It was a lot less expensive than those sold elsewhere.

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - Arlin Eastman - 01-19-2020

(01-18-2020, 10:00 AM)Ricc Havens Wrote: Arlin, thanks for the kind offer.  But, with what I have seen over the years on here that you do for Veterans I'd feel bad doing that.  I'm patient enough that I'll find something in my budget it just may take a while.  You should use your funds for those that need it more than me.

THANKS!
Ricc

Well Rick it the biggest thing is me helping people and you are one of them!!!  Just let me know.

RE: WTB - Wanted 220v remote switch for Dust collector - Ricc Havens - 01-21-2020

Ended up making one based on resources I found online.

thanks everyone for their ideas and assistance.

Ricc