Woodnet Forums
Small cabinet build-along - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Small cabinet build-along (/showthread.php?tid=7353183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Small cabinet build-along - Aram - 12-21-2020

(12-21-2020, 03:30 PM)AHill Wrote: Turned out really nice, Aram!  Your attention to detail was a pleasure to watch.

I have a "few" knives also.  Zero Tolerance, Benchmade, Spyderco, Bark River, Case, Buck, Al Mar, and a few other others.  Getting a degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines gives me a bit of an affinity to Spyderco, which is based out of the same city.  My knife hobby is not nearly as expensive as my watch hobby.  I have one watch worth more than all my knives put together.

I went to grad school in Boulder, so I am very familiar with Golden. And I have a lot of respect for Sal Glesser and his company.

I have mostly ZT, Spyderco, Benchmade, Al Mar (when it was Al Mar's place), a couple of Kershaws, and the occasional multi tool and Swiss Army Knife. I have managed to stay away from the semi custom market. BladeForums has been a great resource for used knives. I can't imagine what a watch hobby would do to the wallet. I can understand the fascination with them.

And thank you.