Woodnet Forums
Buyers please read this first OK - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Buyers please read this first OK (/showthread.php?tid=7353941)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Buyers please read this first OK - briman87 - 03-26-2020

I have gone out of my house everyday mainly because of working M-F but there are ways around this you can buy postage online I have used parcelmonkey around Christmas when I had to send a package to Canada. You can have it scheduled for a pick up or drop it in a box they give you a tracking number and it is pretty cheap.

RE: Buyers please read this first OK - kscott - 04-07-2020

(03-26-2020, 07:43 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Every body talks about using wipes , but I would be willing to guess they are nowhere to be found.  That along with hand sanitizer were never really used in our house.  More of a soap and water kind of place.

Market Basket market in NE massachusetts got in a huge shipment of store brand wipes.  Limit of 1 container per customer.
Ken

RE: Buyers please read this first OK - Scott W - 04-07-2020

If you are uneasy then quarantine the package for a while. Chances are you will still want what you bought a week later. A week is excess but it's just a time frame. Amazon ships a ton. We still buy groceries. Etc...

RE: Buyers please read this first OK - Jack in omaha - 04-07-2020

Great point Arlin.
You can shop using instacart.
Aldis Fresh Thyme Bakers and costco all should reach you 
start at the store like Bakers or Aldi they transfer you instacart aldi site and you enter your zip it will tell you if you can order.
You do not have to be a member at Costco and probably Sams either.