Woodnet Forums
** GONE ** RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: ** GONE ** RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw (/showthread.php?tid=7357225)

** GONE ** RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw - KC - 08-16-2020

I posted this a few months ago with 'we can talk about price'... now I'm posting it as 'come get it out of my way'.  As in free.  I'll even help you take it apart.

It needs a new arbor shaft assembly (and needs it before cutting anything).  I have two Xacta fences, one with the micro adjust.  It's seen a lot is use and isn't pretty... but the price is hard to beat. 

I'm in Seguin, TX.  PM me.

Edited to add that I forgot to mention the Shop Fox mobile base (saw only base only).

RE: RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw - Lumber Yard® - 08-16-2020

WOW!!! +11111777777111177777

RE: RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw - alanealane - 08-16-2020

That's almost worth a uhaul and a road trip from Michigan! And I have this week off work! ...but absolutely nowhere to put a machine this size
No

RE: RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw **spoken for** - bmich - 08-17-2020

(08-16-2020, 03:50 PM)KC Wrote: I posted this a few months ago with 'we can talk about price'... now I'm posting it as 'come get it out of my way'.  As in free.  I'll even help you take it apart.

It needs a new arbor shaft assembly (and needs it before cutting anything).  I have two Xacta fences, one with the micro adjust.  It's seen a lot is use and isn't pretty... but the price is hard to beat. 

I'm in Seguin, TX.  PM me.

Edited to add that I forgot to mention the Shop Fox mobile base (saw only base only).

Im checking with some coworkers down that way,  Ill let you know what I find out.

RE: RT JET Anniversary 50" Xacta saw **spoken for** - KC - 08-18-2020

(08-17-2020, 10:33 PM)bmich Wrote: Im checking with some coworkers down that way,  Ill let you know what I find out.

Spoken for.