Woodnet Forums
Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 (/showthread.php?tid=7358475)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Admiral - 10-23-2020

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr32WQgr2H/?igshid=25bfcz2woqmt

Funny, I usually get an email, and I don't see anything on the website, but I guess social media is the new communications format.

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Handplanesandmore - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 11:54 AM)Admiral Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr32WQgr2H/?igshid=25bfcz2woqmt

Funny, I usually get an email, and I don't see anything on the website, but I guess social media is the new communications format.

A lot of my pals don't use instagram. I'm sure they'll post the same info on their website later.

Simon

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Admiral - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 12:56 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: A lot of my pals don't use instagram. I'm sure they'll post the same info on their website later.

Simon

I don't either, I've got enough "platforms" already; this link was forwarded to me.

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - jcredding - 10-23-2020

I received an email the other day, but it wasn't about the sale. Rather, the sale was announced down lower in the email similar to a banner ad.

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Rob Lee - 10-23-2020

Hi guys,

I’m told am email is in works, as well as other banners etc.

This is the inventory we usually sell on Cyber Monday....so there are the usual good deals. Best of all, it starts at noon....not midnight.

Cheers,

Rob

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Bill_Houghton - 10-23-2020

I am NOT NOT NOT going to look at this.  I have enough temptation in my life already.  I am NOT going to look at this...I am NOT...

NOT me either.....after I finish checking out my cart!
Laugh

I hope there are gift card deals like before. The seconds simply go too fast before I even have a chance to make my payment!
Upset

Simon

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - Rob Lee - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 04:59 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: NOT me either.....after I finish checking out my cart!
Laugh

I hope there are gift card deals like before. The seconds simply go too fast before I even have a chance to make my payment!
Upset

Simon

No gift cards in this one...it’s 95% Veritas cosmetic seconds...

(10-23-2020, 05:21 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: No gift cards in this one...it’s 95% Veritas cosmetic seconds...

In that case, I need to get some extra hands to increase my chances!

Simon

RE: Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28 - toolmiser - 10-23-2020

Rob, you are very kind starting this at noon rather than midnight (11:00 here). I hate to say, but that was the only night of the year that I would stay up that late. The preheat on my electric blanket would turn off before I "hit the hay".