Finish suggestion, please
I would like a suggestion for a finish for a set of dining room chairs.  I would like a satin wipe-on or brush on finish that is easy to apply. I just finished a walnut coffee table with Osmo Polyx hard wax and think that it is a beautiful finish, but I don't know if it is robust enough for a set of chairs.  I'd welcome any and all suggestions and comments.  Thanks.

-Howard
(05-25-2024, 08:49 AM)Howard Pollack Wrote: I would like a suggestion for a finish for a set of dining room chairs.  I would like a satin wipe-on or brush on finish that is easy to apply. I just finished a walnut coffee table with Osmo Polyx hard wax and think that it is a beautiful finish, but I don't know if it is robust enough for a set of chairs.  I'd welcome any and all suggestions and comments.  Thanks.

-Howard

It’ll be just fine.
A polyurethane in satin works fine. I prefer oil base which is more durable.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.