Looking for CNC router support/services
Looking for someone who could digitize a design then CNC router it onto some pieces of wood.
- Work will be cutting some holes (round and square/rectangular) and some art deco type logo/artwork on the surface of the wood.
- Size of wood pieces will be approx. 8 inches x 7 inches and be 1/4 or 1/8 inch thick hardwood (type hardwood TBD).
- Willing to pay you reasonable charges for your efforts/work.
- Looking to get this done in the next month or two.
- We're in the Atlanta area, but open to doing elsewhere if we can.

Situation:
My friend wants some design/art work on a small wood case.
He is taking the electronics out of a dual stick model aircraft RC transmitter and making a single stick transmitter.
He will either design a wood case or metal case with wood laminated on it for the new RC transmitter configuration.
- The electronics work is about 1/2 done and the design of the case is currently in process.
- I can/will help him on the milling and building if the case, but the CNC routering is beyond my capability.

Thanks . . .

Billbor
bill1970@bellsouth.net
sending a PM and email your way now

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6