I have a chance to get alot of Rare Earth
Magnets which are

1. 1/4" x 1/16
2. 1/2" x 1/16
3. 1" x 3/32

If anyone would be interested in buying any for frig magnets or anything else and I will buy them and sell them.

The quantities will be like this if I sell them

1. 1/4" x 1/16 will be in lots of 25 for something like $2.00
2. 1/2" x 1/16 will be in lots of 25  for something like $5.00
3. 1" x 3/32 will be in lots 10 of for something like $8.00

like I said if anyone is interested I will get what all of us want.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You can get bugger ones by tearing apart junk microwaves. 2 in each.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Hi, Arlin - I'd be interested in a set of 25 of the 1/4" X 1/16" and a set of 1/2" x 1/16" in lots of 25  for something like $5.00. They make great closures for small boxes. Figure out the exact pricing and shipping, PM me with your address, and I'll send a check.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Put me down for 1 of each.  Do you take paypal?

That's a good price.  i picked up some at Harbor Freight the other day. 10 @ 5/16" for almost $3.
Pretty costly it seems.  I am just selling them for what I paid and as you know me I like to help anyone.

Also Hairy can you send me a PM so I will have it down there.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(11-12-2016, 04:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Pretty costly it seems.  I am just selling them for what I paid and as you know me I like to help anyone.

Also Hairy can you send me a PM so I will have it down there.

Just to let everyone know that ALL of the 1" magnets are spoken for

NOTE

I just emailed my friend for all the orders with what is wanted and he will be shipping them from Hawaii, Monday.