Hand Saws
I have not idea what the shipping cost will be until I prepare it for shipping and that will take some doing so I want a for sure I want it before I wrap it up to find out what it is. If the saws are worth more or less than the asking price, please feel free to say so. I am on unfamiliar ground here. I do know that what the book says it is worth, asking price and selling price are 3 different things.

First up is a Dissten D8 I do not know much about hand saws but it looks like it has 5 1/2 teeth per inch. The engraving can still be read. It could use a little cleaning but hopefully I am better off just leaving it alone. Asking $45 plus shipping. 

[Image: DSC03071_zpstzfl1dxb.jpg]

[Image: DSC03072_zps8ziglkh0.jpg]

[Image: DSC03073_zpshmnwvnd1.jpg]

[Image: DSC03074_zps95ltttny.jpg]

Next up is another Dissten D8 and again it looks like it has  a 5 1/2 teeth per inch. Has a hole but the handle is a little cleaner Asking $50 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC03075_zpsrgwo4tog.jpg]

[Image: DSC03076_zpsx7z5e5ov.jpg]

[Image: DSC03077_zpsrflif6ne.jpg][Image: DSC03078_zpsksionbea.jpg]

I have another one to post so check back.

Tom
And lastly is a Dissten  What looks like 100. I can also read established 1840 on the blade. This one has 5 teeth per inch and the small end measures about 1 1/2 inches. It also has a little pitting.  My grandfather apprenticed as a carpenter around 1900 and i have his saws and most if his are more pointed at the end so I believe it is older than the other two. Going to ask $55 for it plus shipping. 

[Image: DSC03079_zpsceuahonq.jpg]

[Image: DSC03080_zpsq6kiot8o.jpg]

[Image: DSC03081_zpsudrnqwmq.jpg]

[Image: DSC03082_zpslewws3nh.jpg]

[Image: DSC03083_zpsipcaqbvw.jpg]

Tom
The 100 is pending a reply.

Just in case I am a little high on the saws  how about adding $5 to the price to cover shipping. So it would be cost listed plus $5 to have it shipped to your door.

Tom