Picture Posting for an person
testing

I have posted photos several times using Photobucket. I always feel a little guilty because they come through full screen. Most of them could do with a much smaller image. I have tried to find a way, but have not found one.

Suggestions please.

Thanks,
AJH (Wood2woodknot)

Actually, modern browser versions now render oversized images to be "normal" viewing size. At least they do for me here on Woodnet. They never did that before. I npticed this change about a year ago.

But as far as your question, the easiest way to remedy this is to simply resize your image before publishing to the photo hosting site.
Quote:

I have posted photos several times using Photobucket. I always feel a little guilty because they come through full screen. Most of them could do with a much smaller image. I have tried to find a way, but have not found one.

There are any number of free applications that will do that for you.

One of the easiest to use that I've found is called EZthumbs from Fookes Software.

Fookes also makes a fantastic HTML editor called "Notetab".
~Dan.
Dan Moening said:

[blockquote]Quote:

There are any number of free applications that will do that for you.

One of the easiest to use that I've found is called EZthumbs from Fookes Software.

Fookes also makes a fantastic HTML editor called "Notetab".

[/blockquote]

a real easy way to resize photos is to email them to yourself. Outlook will resize them for you. Just right-click on the image and click "send to" and then email. it should ask you if you want to downsize the picture to send it. Super easy way to resize.
WoodNET... the new safespace
test

[image]http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/mld1129/media/IMG_5404_zpsmlkktvn7.jpg.html]
They told me anybody could do it, but I showed them.
test
test
just testing

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/snAErf...__=w695-h926-no
Regards, Tod