Nova G3 chuck w/ visible wobble
New SN2 came last night. Nicely made, but still a teeny bit of wobble. Going to keep it, doubt it will affect what I make. I may get another spindle adapter and see if that makes a difference, though I doubt it will since it seems to run true by itself on the spindle. No visible swarf or anything that would keep it from seating fully in the chuck. This is probably the reason they cost half the price of a Oneway.
Unless you are using a runout gauge, you may not see problematic runout in the insert due to size. Even cheap chucks and inserts should run true. Not saying there aren't some come off the line messed up.

My inexpensive bottom of the line Nova runs true.
"Mongo only pawn in game of life."        Mongo
I can’t understand why one would buy a cheaply made chuck when all they need to buy is a bigger set of jaws that surely are a lot less costly than that chuck with a wobble.
Have fun and take care