A gathering... Dates added
Just puttin' out feelers to see if there's any interest in getting together sometime this summer. The location would be at my shop here in Post Falls, Idaho. There are a lot of other activities that can be done in the area, as well, for those looking to maybe make a vacation out of it. Depending on the response, I'd be looking at either July or August...

Past gatherings have been  a whole lot o'fun - at least for me - so let me know what y'all think...

Thanks!
Winkgrin
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Someday I will be there Dave someday.  A few years ago I tried to have it at my acreage many said yes but no one shown up after renting a portapottie but know what to do next time.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It's tough trying to set these up without a firm commitment from at least a few people. I've had a couple gatherings, and have been fortunate that some folks showed up. We've become friends and they are the ones whom I know will show up if they say they will. That alone is enough to try to do it again...
Yes

And you're welcome to stop by any time, Arlin! You don't need to do it when there's a crowd. 
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thanks Dave.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I just met a couple guys from Post Falls. They had come down here to do some seminars at our church. If I hadn't met them, I don't think I would have known that Post Falls even existed. I gather the town has grown to a pretty good size now.

I can't see myself getting up there any time soon (though I'd love to visit that part of the country), but I hope some of the guys here will be able to meet up with you.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Yeah, Steve, Post Falls has nearly doubled in size since I moved herein late 2000. The whole area has, and way too fast as far as I'm concerned.....

I'm hoping more folks are able to make it, too! There was a time several years ago when folks really looked forward to a gathering. Lots of pics shared with lots of people having a good time meeting new friends, sharing stories, learning new things....

There's plenty of room for large group!
Yes
Yes 

Dave
Barring the unexpected, late July fits well with our schedule.
Smile
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
WooHoo!
Big Grin
Hi, Everyone!

It looks like most people are available during the end of July, so the date will be July 29th. I would liked to have accommodated everyone, but the end of July afforded the greater number of potential participants...

I'll add more updates as the date draws close. Thanks for the interest! And I hope to meet a few new members! 
Yes 

Dave