DFW, TX - Festool OF 1400 Router - NewInBox
For sale is a Festool OF 1400 router that has never been used.  It was purchased several years ago by a man that never used it.  I recently purchased it in a package deal with other unused festools.  I don't need this router.  Thought I would offer it here before the Local CL crowd attacks it.

Everything is unused and like new.  The only difference I think between buying one in the store today would this one has the older systainer style.  

Asking price is $500. Located North of Dallas, Texas.  $70 off the cost of a new one.

[Image: 00m0m_cI6nPPu46Na_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00202_kJMCfDk4PMj_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 01212_8JxFLmDHnvg_1200x900.jpg]
[Image: 00606_1RSC7pH30NE_1200x900.jpg]
Somebody better jump on this.  These routers are awesome!  

By the way, the current model does not include the edge guide that is shown in the Systainer.  You have to buy that separate now.

I'd get it, but I already have one.

Good luck with your sale.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Yep and the edge guide is $82. I was looking at one today for mine...
-Marc

PM sent
Sold.