Aftermarket banjo - G0766 OEM?
I need to replace (upgrade) the banjo on my Delta HD.  I added riser blocks to the lathe taking it to ~20" and have been limping along with a Rube Goldberg assortment of adapters in the factory 12" banjo.

Has anyone bought the Grizzly G0766 lathe to use as a replacement banjo?  Are there recommended choices around the $150 mark whether Grizzly or otherwise (a Oneway would be lovely, but I'm not spending $300+)

Looks like you need to order it as a bunch of individual parts and assemble it at home using hardware store nuts and bolts.

Thanks,
-Mark
(09-13-2017, 11:13 PM)Justatemp Wrote: I need to replace (upgrade) the banjo on my Delta HD.  I added riser blocks to the lathe taking it to ~20" and have been limping along with a Rube Goldberg assortment of adapters in the factory 12" banjo.

Has anyone bought the Grizzly G0766 lathe to use as a replacement banjo?  Are there recommended choices around the $150 mark whether Grizzly or otherwise (a Oneway would be lovely, but I'm not spending $300+)

Looks like you need to order it as a bunch of individual parts and assemble it at home using hardware store nuts and bolts.

Thanks,
-Mark

Mark

I have not seen anyone use that particular one used before.  I know others have found others and put blocks under ones that were short.  I have seen some use Oneway banjos also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.