Secret Santa 2017
I wish I had time to participate this year, but I just don't. I've enjoyed several WoodNet Secret-Santa events in previous years, and I do look forward to seeing what everybody gives and receives. You guys have fun!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(10-03-2017, 04:48 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: I wish I had time to participate this year, but I just don't.  I've enjoyed several WoodNet Secret-Santa events in previous years, and I do look forward to seeing what everybody gives and receives.  You guys have fun!

Going to miss you this year buddy!!
Yes

That means 10 more people need to take his place.
Big Grin
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'm in!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I'm in this year.  I get stranded at home for 8 weeks starting in about a week and a half.  I'm getting my other knee replacement.  Then I'll finally be able to work in the shop without so much pain.  I'll have plenty of time to plan and get some stuff done.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Yo, ho, ho!

Santa's Elves are back in town.

At this date there are 13 participants in the Secret Santa 2017. Last year we had over 30, so you guys (and gals) are slackin'! You have 10 more days until the happy event closes.

Get your applications in NOW!

If you have sent a request in and have not gotten a response, please poke me again.

Happy Holidays!
Santa's Elves
Just to clarify how many of us need to poke you...
Winkgrin 

Does the link to the form count as the response you mention or were we supposed to get an acknowledgement when you got the filled out form?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-19-2017, 11:56 PM)iclark Wrote: Just to clarify how many of us need to poke you...
Winkgrin 

Does the link to the form count as the response you mention or were we supposed to get an acknowledgement when you got the filled out form?

Yep.  The link counts as a response.  I will go through the list of folks who responded vs the filled out forms and PM anyone who indicated they were interested but had not gotten the form filled out.

thanks!
Santa's Elves
T - minus 7 days to the enrollment closing. Get your requests in now!
Santa's Elves
Just a slight bump to remind everyone how much fun this can be.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I've been in every one since joining here. I guess I can't break that streak now. I'm in!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com