Krenov jointer?
How does it work with that metal cross pin?
(11-25-2017, 07:39 PM)overland Wrote: How does it work with that metal cross pin?

Very well. No slippage so far.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The iron seems bedded at a pretty steep angle. Could you explain that?
45 or 50. Don't remember. I'll check it.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Can anyone explain this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ron-Hock-1-1-2-...1438.l2649

When I first saw it I thought I might try to buy it just for the iron--it's the right width for a Krenov jointer. But some people obviously think it's really valuable, and I'm not sure why.
(11-25-2017, 10:23 PM)overland Wrote: The iron seems bedded at a pretty steep angle. Could you explain that?

50 degrees

(11-26-2017, 12:48 PM)overland Wrote: Can anyone explain this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ron-Hock-1-1-2-...1438.l2649

When I first saw it I thought I might try to buy it just for the iron--it's the right width for a Krenov jointer. But some people obviously think it's really valuable, and I'm not sure why.

No idea.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020