Lee Valley Free Shipping ends Jan. 8
I must confess that I succumbed to the lure of free shipping and purchased the Veritas Combination Plane, plus a ton of the blades to go with it.  It was basically free (other than the add on's) since I used the free shipping and credit card rebates that I had accrued during the year.  However, with the nasty weather down here in South Louisiana, I have not yet had an opportunity to test drive it yet, but look forward to doing it soon.

Regards,
Dan in Louisiana
Save the whales! Collect the whole set.
(01-13-2018, 06:28 PM)Dan in Louisiana Wrote: I must confess that I succumbed to the lure of free shipping and purchased the Veritas Combination Plane, plus a ton of the blades to go with it.  It was basically free (other than the add on's) since I used the free shipping and credit card rebates that I had accrued during the year.  However, with the nasty weather down here in South Louisiana, I have not yet had an opportunity to test drive it yet, but look forward to doing it soon.

Regards,
Dan in Louisiana

Cool

I look forward to your reports on this, Dan. I've been eyeing that plane myself here of late.
Crazy
(01-13-2018, 06:28 PM)Dan in Louisiana Wrote: I must confess that I succumbed to the lure of free shipping and purchased the Veritas Combination Plane, plus a ton of the blades to go with it...
[Image: 05P5901s11.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
That's a purty plane. If I didn't already have a few combination planes in my shop, I'd totally be jonesing over that Veritas model.
I am SO glad I reopened this thread. But my wallet will not be.
A showroom in RENO!! I am in Reno fairly regularly.

: )
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me