Yost parallel bar clamps
I'm thinking of adding a couple of 12" parallel bar clamps to my inventory. I have used longer Bessy and Jet clamps. I'm thinking of trying a pair of 12" Yost clamps this time, but I have no experience with them. I'm wondering how people who have used Yost parallel clamps feel about them. Thanks.
(04-16-2018, 12:34 PM)JSpill Wrote: I'm thinking of adding a couple of 12" parallel bar clamps to my inventory. I have used longer Bessy and Jet clamps. I'm thinking of trying a pair of 12" Yost clamps this time, but I have no experience with them. I'm wondering how people who have used Yost parallel clamps feel about them. Thanks.

J......I'm not familiar with Yost clamps......but, I have a full range of Bessy parallel bar clamps from 12" to 96" and I use the 12" clamps more frequently than any other clamp. So, I do recommend that size clamp strongly.
I was also lucky to get some bessys when guys here were selling out or moving.  Me and the guys use mostly the 12" and 24" and in a few 31" so far.  I do have several 48 and 60 but have not used them yet.

Sorry do not know about the Yost clamps.  It was talked about here a few years ago tho.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.