Crazy Tool Prices
For the last few days I've been seeing ads on Facebook for a company called Outletfix.  They are selling kits from the major tool manufacturers at very low prices.  Add a .com after their name and see for yourself.  One example is a Milwaukee 15 tool 18V lithium-ion cordless tool kit for $138.84 delivered.  Being on Facebook makes me wonder if this is company is for real.  I'm curious if anyone here has ever heard of them or maybe even ordered from them?
Sorry, don't know why this posted twice.
The prices look crazy.  Some of the info on the FAQ is worded quite strangely

all goods listed on our website have inventory. However, at times, some goods' inventory may be intense due to a big quantity demanded

I also found it odd that the contact page does not list any physical address or telephone number - if it sounds too good, it may be.
Suspected scam

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/118680
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Ok, I bit. My son called me and told me about a similar site, same offer. Like a fool, I ordered the set. I then found out that they had other brands and was going to order a second set from a different manufacturer. I checked my bank account and I was charged $160, not the listed $137. I searched the net and found it was a scam. I immediately called the bank and once the transaction has cleared, I can file a fraud claim and get my money back. I'm covered. Interesting note, the bank rep told me that it was a recurring charge, not a one time payment.

Buyer beware.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
"all goods listed on our website have inventory. However, at times, some goods' inventory may be intense due to a big quantity demanded"

Certainly looks like Nigerian English to me  
Wink
As always, if it looks like its too good to be true, it likely isn't true...... the Romans have a saying for this, adopted long ago by the English common law, "Caveat Emptor."
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Among the best prices I see for tools are at CPO Outlets. They sell both new and refurbished. I have bought more than one refurb tool from them and have always been happy. 

But always check around before pulling the trigger. I had to replace my Bosch Colt recently, CPO had a refurb Unit for $79.00. On a whim I checked Lowe’s.com. I picked up a brand new one on my way home  for $79.00 brand new. Cost $82 total with tax, but no waiting four days.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.