saw vise for sale
I was at a flea market/ craft show today and I found the following saw vise for $10. I do not need another one but I though someone somewhere, like southern Calif., might not come a crossed one every day and might like to have one. I will have to drive a mile into town just to get a box and so on and I figured $5 would just about cover my time, trips and packaging expense.

So if you live somewhere where these are hard to come by and would like an uncleaned up saw vise for $15 plus shipping which is $14 priority flat rate I have one available. Please PM me if interested.

Tom
(01-12-2019, 03:05 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I was at a flea market/ craft show today and I found the following saw vise for $10. I do not need another one but I though someone somewhere, like southern Calif., might not come a crossed one every day and might like to have one. I will have to drive a mile into town just to get a box and so on and I figured $5 would just about cover my time, trips and packaging expense.

So if you live somewhere where these are hard to come by and would like an uncleaned up saw vise for $15 plus shipping which is $14 priority flat rate I have one available. Please PM me if interested.

Tom

I'll take it if still available
The vise has been sold.