That time again..
Decided that 1), I needed to find out about how this new computer does pictures, and 2) needed to resaw some scraps to build a box or three..

had  to  find a way to resize what pictures I took....might have it almost figured out...
Rolleyes 

Set up the rip fence,,,had to run each board through, flip end for end, and run it back through...then use the bandsaw to cut a thin web between the two pieces

Part of the shop clean up, was to clean up the Stanley 45...oil the moving parts, and stash back in the case..
Cool

Screwdrivers?  yep, have a few that will work with this plane..
Winkgrin 

Little "Chef's hat" is a Goodell-Pratt, and is a perfect fit for the spur bolts....round handle is from Millers Falls.   The little square one also works with the spur bolts.....Not a lot of room for the bigger screwdriver.

Will need to flatten the parts, and see about building  box...or two...

Stay tuned..
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Cleaning the shop always yields little surprises. Whether it be finding something thought to be lost, or discovering a space that can be better utilized....

Looking forward to watching the poker table build, Steve!
Winkgrin

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Yours pictures are looking better. You change camera's also?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bandit just got back home....Gall Bladder surgery ( 4 hours!) with a robot....took a long time to get it all  out....going to take a few weeks to even try the shop.

Same old camera....
(02-07-2019, 01:26 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Bandit just got back home....Gall Bladder surgery ( 4 hours!) with a robot....took a long time to get it all  out....going to take a few weeks to even try the shop.

Same old camera....

Goodness. Hard to believe they release everyone so early anymore.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

ER Sunday night, surgery Tuesday afternoon....got home today, just after Lunch....been a LONG, lost week....
No
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hang in there and get well.  You are, by far, our most productive WoodNet poster so we are all pulling for you!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thoroughly enjoyable to see tools being used! Hope you're feeling better.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(02-07-2019, 08:15 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Hang in there and get well.  You are, by far, our most productive WoodNet poster so we are all pulling for you!

Hey Bandit;

We all are pulling for you, we're ready for you to post again... and appreciate you letting us in on your plans for the next project in your "other" thread....

Hang in there is right!
Skip