eheat, room heater
(02-26-2019, 08:51 AM)Cooler Wrote: Here is the Central Hudson price information from the electric company.  It appears you are right.  They don't show those other costs.  

https://www.cenhud.com/rates/supplypricehistory

Doesn't that make your value assumptions even less attractive than the not-so-good ones asserted earlier?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-26-2019, 12:27 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Doesn't that make your value assumptions even less attractive than the not-so-good ones asserted earlier?
Yes, totally.

But I am running the experiment for one month to see what the new electric bill is, and what my fuel consumption is. 

But it sure looks slick.
Big Grin
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(02-27-2019, 09:52 AM)Cooler Wrote: Yes, totally.

But I am running the experiment for one month to see what the new electric bill is, and what my fuel consumption is. 

But it sure looks slick.
Big Grin

How much does your monthly electric bill vary ?   It will be hard to tell with the small amounts you are talking about.   The outside temperature will have a effect on fuel usage and can you read it down to 5 or so gallons ?     Roly
(02-27-2019, 06:46 PM)Roly Wrote:  How much does your monthly electric bill vary ?   It will be hard to tell with the small amounts you are talking about.   The outside temperature will have a effect on fuel usage and can you read it down to 5 or so gallons ?     Roly
In the winter it runs about $75.00 ± $5.00.  (2,000 square foot ranch).

Summers are higher.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.