Floor Finish
Going to put a coat of water based poly on previously finished oak floors. Suggestions as to which product I should use would be appreciated.
(08-05-2019, 09:41 AM)Gibbcutter Wrote: Going to put a coat of water based poly on previously finished oak floors. Suggestions as to which product I should use would be appreciated.

Can't speak to using it on floors, but I've heard really good things about Target brand WB coatings. I've only ever used Minwax WB poly myself, and I don't think this is recommended for floors. Take a look at the Target Coatings products.
(08-05-2019, 09:41 AM)Gibbcutter Wrote: Going to put a coat of water based poly on previously finished oak floors. Suggestions as to which product I should use would be appreciated.

Bona HD.  But you need to make sure the existing floors are prepped properly so whatever product you use bonds to it.  

John

Read the label. A lot of water based floor finishes require several coats. I used "Parks" on my stairs. It looks great and seems to hold up well but it requires a minimum of 6 to 7 coats. I did 7
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay