Porter Cable DA250A pneumatic nailer
You might find a repair shop, that will only replace the parts that are worn out.  I took in a heavy duty flooring stapler (Doufast) expecting it to cost about $100 or so.  I was surprised when it was only $13. I then asked why, the tech said, he just stocks all the O-Rings and only replaces the bad ones.  The Stapler worked like new and has seen another 5 years for the owner.  Dan
Senco, Bostich, Duofast are the pro brands. But by your own admission you dont shoot that many nails. I have a collection that included a Senco and a Duofast. The Duofast is down with O ring problems, the Senco still work I hope. I also have some HF guns and last I checked they still worked. Probably more of a crapshoot then anything else with reliability.
I’ve replaced my pneumatic nailers with cordless. Feels great to not have to fire up the compressor anymore. I find everything about the battery powered ones superior to my old porter cable guns. *for hobbiest use.
-Marc

(11-03-2019, 07:44 PM)doobes Wrote: All the o-rings were changed within the last 2 years. The nailer is jamming and double firing.

I've decided to replace it with something else. What's a decent nailer for a non-professional user?

Factory rebuilt?
Dealer repair?
Mom and Pop shop repair?

Complete or partial repair?

Just trying to figure why it went down.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020