Porter Cable DA250A pneumatic nailer
You might find a repair shop, that will only replace the parts that are worn out.  I took in a heavy duty flooring stapler (Doufast) expecting it to cost about $100 or so.  I was surprised when it was only $13. I then asked why, the tech said, he just stocks all the O-Rings and only replaces the bad ones.  The Stapler worked like new and has seen another 5 years for the owner.  Dan
Senco, Bostich, Duofast are the pro brands. But by your own admission you dont shoot that many nails. I have a collection that included a Senco and a Duofast. The Duofast is down with O ring problems, the Senco still work I hope. I also have some HF guns and last I checked they still worked. Probably more of a crapshoot then anything else with reliability.
I’ve replaced my pneumatic nailers with cordless. Feels great to not have to fire up the compressor anymore. I find everything about the battery powered ones superior to my old porter cable guns. *for hobbiest use.
-Marc

(11-03-2019, 07:44 PM)doobes Wrote: All the o-rings were changed within the last 2 years. The nailer is jamming and double firing.

I've decided to replace it with something else. What's a decent nailer for a non-professional user?

Factory rebuilt?
Dealer repair?
Mom and Pop shop repair?

Complete or partial repair?

Just trying to figure why it went down.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020