Small screwdriver/drill
I have a question, since I have been considering one of these smaller drill-type drivers-

Both units linked above have a drill chuck. Wouldn't you prefer a 1/4" hex type head, like what comes on impact drivers?
(11-22-2019, 09:45 AM)Cooler Wrote: Amazon is now selling aftermarket batteries for Milwaukee.  I don't know how good they are, but they are vastly cheaper than the OEM batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/Lithium-ion-Repla...WNrPXRydWU=

I would consider the cheaper batteries an advantage for Milwaukee.

I bought 2 a couple years ago. Still going strong.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I bought the Ridgid 12 volt drill and driver for the free battery replacement and light compact size.
Have it for about 4 years and would buy agàin
Comes with a 4 ah battery and a 2 ah battery.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I've been using the Milwaukee M-12 professionally now for at least 7 years now and it's still going. I do use it almost every day, so the batteries get charged more often, yet a battery lasts a long time before it looses it's charge. It will be replaced with the same when it finally quits- if it ever does.
I use it for driving screws, but I have also the chuck adapter for drilling. It's good for drilling up to 5/16 bits (metal), but if your doing any paddle bits for wood, it is under powered and too slow (rpm wise). I usually just use it for drilling orifices.