Replacement Nutone track light heads
Our house is 27 years old and has Nutone track lighting with "TR" tracks. The only way I know that is the PO left a new head in the box with literature. We'd like to update the look by just replacing the heads. Looks like Nutone is out of the track light business so looking for alternatives. I'm getting nothing but confused looking at all the different types of mounts online and can't find a cross reference guide. 

Does anyone know what brand/model will fit this track?

Thanks!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Vtg-Mid-Centu...SwNixd0vBd
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

I would call these people and ask 

https://www.warehouse-lighting.com/blogs...changeable

Any chance the bottom of other manufacturers unscrew and would allow for swapping out the connectors?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks Bob10--Here's our chat conversation---Certainly not the answer I had hoped for

We recently bought a house with Nutone track lighting. There is an extra head #TL-142WH. The box also has 50W/R20 on the outside. The literature inside the box says "TR" track line lights. We'd like to replace the heads with more modern looking units. What brand/ type options do we have that will fit the track? Thank you, Gary

JH
Jamie Henry
Good Morning
unfortunately we do not see Nutone Lighting
*sell

We don't want nutone, just something that fits the track

JH
Jamie Henry
We do not sell just parts. Typically if this was a brand that we carried, we might be able to just get the replacement heads for - or another option for the heads.

OK thank you

I called Broan/Nutone. According to them no other mfgrs heads fit this track. Time to upgrade to LED's

Thanks again, g

(02-11-2020, 09:53 AM)shoottmx Wrote: I called Broan/Nutone. According to them no other mfgrs heads fit this track. Time to upgrade to LED's

Thanks again,  g

Sell the old stuff on Ebay has to be someone out there looking for parts
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.