Hose Bib Leaking
I've got these frost resistant exterior hose bibs on my house since I bought it, so 18 years old by now, and from day one they leaked from the "nut" on the top of the bib. Not a spraying leak, just a steady drip that has become more of a steady leaking. I can't figure out why; so what does the brain trust say?

Pic:
[Image: 50166048868_2c161400a4_c.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
that 'nut' is an anti siphon valve. most of them are plastic covers that pop off, and there's the valve. after 18years it's probably worn out, or dirty and sticking. you'll probably need to replace the valve.

Have you tried taking off the cap on the anti-siphon valve and taking a look? Looks like a decent valve, if you can get a name off it, maybe you can find a replacement valve.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

You should be able to replace the guts to that
Rather than type all the steps, here ya go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYfH40xk57o
(07-30-2020, 06:59 AM)Flat Lander Wrote: Rather than type all the steps, here ya go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYfH40xk57o

Ah!  thanks, this will do nicely; funny this didn't come up in my search.
(07-30-2020, 08:27 AM)Admiral Wrote: Ah!  thanks, this will do nicely; funny this didn't come up in my search.

Worked like a charm. I feel stupid that i didn't find this link. Thanks again to all.