Roof shingle ?
(09-18-2020, 07:49 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Snipe, yes I realize they form @ the gutters, but they can back up the roof and what could it hurt to run the I&W all the way up?  I dunno...cheap peace of mind, no??

The problem with that is if there needs to be a roof replacement it is very difficult to strip the old roof because that stuff sticks to the plywood and also the tiles.
John T.
Is there a big difference in ventilation needs between shake roof and asphalt shingle?

The cedar roof is on felt over purlins, with a few vents near the ridge and fairly modest ventilation (a couple of holes drilled in some of the soffits).  Oh, and it is a hip roof, so no big gables.

Matt
(09-14-2020, 04:58 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: They weren't paying attention.
There's reasons homes aren't built with gable vents anymore. The same reason we don't poke holes in the middle of garden hoses.

Why would anyone poke holes ina garden hose???
(04-02-2021, 08:17 AM)Randy C Wrote: Why would anyone poke holes ina garden hose???

Exactly
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(04-03-2021, 04:25 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Exactly

Soaker hose ?  Roly
(04-02-2021, 06:30 AM)AlanMcG Wrote: Interesting question, I think when water starts getting in the house

Nuther spammer digging up an old post.........
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-02-2021, 06:30 AM)AlanMcG Wrote: Interesting question, I think when water starts getting in the house

(04-04-2021, 12:32 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Nuther spammer digging up an old post.........

Yes.

In fact, we Mods are discussing this very thing, and are using this thread, and that post, as a reference.

That is why we haven't banned him yet. Of course, if he continues, out he goes.

So that nobody else replies to this spammer's post in order to increase his SEO, we are going to lock this thread now.

By all means, feel free to open a new thread about Roof Shingles.

https://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]