Woodriver block plane
OK, here is a Woodriver standard angle block plane, I bought in 2018, out of curiosity. I've got plenty of vintage block planes, and I bought it to see if it is as good as the Stanley #18 it is modeled after (yes, I have one). It probably is, but to me, it feels too new! Since surplus and not used, it goes.

Anyhow, current price of this plane is $115 (or so). Mine is 98% as new (blade is sharpened and sole was flattened a tad more). There is no rust, no nicks on the sole or the japaning. I'm selling for $80.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

If you want pics, PM me with your email address.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Well, no interest, so time to lower the price to $75.00, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.
www.metaltech-pm.com
Lots of looks, but no takers, so time to sweeten things up: Price is still $75.00, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48, but I'm also tossing in a second plane. Included will be a Japanese plane I bought from Amazon, to see how it works. It is a Kakuri block plane, 1.6 X 5.9 X 2.1". Cost about $25.00 new and condition is 95%, and all I did was sharpen up the blade to try.

Final try of $70.00 for both of these, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Won't go any lower on the price, but I'll put a couple of sharpening stones with the shipment (India or aluminum oxide), long enough to take care of plane blades or chisels. These come from a Donelly auction"opportunity" box, where I got a crapload when I was after one item in the box.
www.metaltech-pm.com
(10-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Tony Z Wrote: Lots of looks, but no takers, so time to sweeten things up:  Price is still $75.00, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48, but I'm also tossing in a second plane.  Included will be a Japanese plane I bought from Amazon, to see how it works.  It is a Kakuri block plane, 1.6 X 5.9 X 2.1".  Cost about $25.00 new and condition is 95%, and all I did was sharpen up the blade to try.

Final try of $70.00 for both of these, including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Won't go any lower on the price, but I'll put a couple of sharpening stones with the shipment (India or aluminum oxide), long enough to take care of plane blades or chisels.  These come from a Donelly auction"opportunity" box, where I got a crapload when I was after one item in the box.

Bump!
www.metaltech-pm.com
(10-18-2020, 05:48 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Bump!

I'll take them if still available
Sold to Gedderdone.
www.metaltech-pm.com