Bosch ROS65VC replacement?
(12-16-2020, 12:23 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Good deal, but it may still be a few days before you see it. All the package shipping channels seem to be severely constipated right now. Anyway, I had never heard of "Mestool" discs....where did you get them?

Good thing i wasn't eating or drinking when i read that post!! "Severely constipated" is a perfect description. Thanks Fred.
earl
I got it delivered a couple of weeks ago and finally used it yesterday. Man, it's one helluva upgrade from the 20! Noticeably heavier, but the vibrations are damped so well that it's actually enjoyable to use.

I love it.
Semper fi,
Brad

Good to hear, it will last you a good long time!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(01-10-2021, 01:39 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I got it delivered a couple of weeks ago and finally used it yesterday.   Man, it's one helluva upgrade from the 20!  Noticeably heavier, but the vibrations are damped so well that it's actually enjoyable to use.

I love it.

Told ya!  The more you use it the more you will appreciate what a versatile tool it is.  Your hands will thank you, too.

John