About 30 some years ago, a friend, Don, and I shared a woodworking shop. The shop is still there, but many of the tools are gone. The building is owned by Dons son. Don passed away over 10 years ago. I was at the shop the other day and found some projects I had stated but never finished. This is one of them. I had most of the pieces made, but not quite all of them. I finished it up this past week. It had been up on a shelf, with 30 years of dust and grime on it. Wood bleach does wonders. I have yet to find an appropriate dial for it, so I printed one off myself for now, just to finish it up. It's another school house clock, just like the walnut one, but this one is oak, with walnut inlay.
[attachment=41739]
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

That's a very nice clock, especially afer sitting unfinished for 30 years. Great save!
Nice story and has to be very satisfying. Very nice work also!

Doug
Great story. 

At least the time is right twice a day 
Big Grin

Jim
Jim
Old projects