Does anyone know if BCR is continuing without Walt? I never had the opportunity to meet the man but will be in CT next week and thought I would stop by to pay homage if there is anything going on there.

Thanks

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........

Wasn't he a one man show? I was there 8 years ago and that's thd impression I got.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11

That is what I thought, but I never heard of a 'liquidation' sale or anything and was wondering if someone (maybe a family member) was keeping it going?

Pedro
The store will be closing. There is a a final going out of business sale on August 9th, but I imagine this only includes the inventory of records. As far as I know the tools were squared away a while back.

There's more information on the store's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BrassCityRecords?fref=ts
www.hyperkitten.com Funny Name, Good Stuff.

Old Tools, Woodworking, Blog, Tools for Sale.

Great, Thanks for looking it up. I googled Brass City Records but didn't think to look for a Facebook page.

Pedro

I can't speak to the record store, but the tools have not yet been sold. I've been asked to go over and sell the power tools and someone else is supposed to be having a sale for the hand tools. Naturally, I'll post about the sale once I get everything squared away and work out which weekend will be best for Walt's family.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$

I would appreciate that. Though I don't get to CT very often, my brother would be interested.

Peter
Thanks for the heads up!
I am up and down on i95 all the time between MA and NY.
Brass City Records?