I am looking for a good Brad point drill bit set. They would be used for more carpentry tasks so a set that bits can be replaced would be ideal.
I looked at the rockler set but they seem to get terrible reviews.

Lee Valley. I've had the 28 bit HSS set for over 10 years. They are excellent and they offer all sizes individually for replacement.
Bob
The LV HSS brad points are as good as they (IMHO). I've had this set for quite a while, and they really do perform (as well as last). I have the set of 7, but pick the one you need.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

+1! Have had them for many years. Also great are Forrest City.
Joseph Connors

The new Golden Rule .....
Those with the Gold make the rules!
Just a thought, but has your drilling actually been varied enough to support a set? I look at these like router bits, set's they want me to have don't match bits I want/need to use. Maybe I'm all wet, but in the really smaller sizes I haven't seen a big difference between high end bits, and the holes they make, and cheap junk bits. 1/4" is a + - size, but starting at 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" I drill enough of them, and can see a definite change between cheap, and good bits. So I just buy individual sized of the ones that benefit me. YMMV.

If it goes over 3/4" I use Forstners, so the bigger bits don't prove useful to me either, again YMMV.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Brad point set