November 21 is the next Anderson Plywood Old Tool Swap Meet from 6AM-Noon. The address is 4020 Sepulveda Blvd in Culver City, CA 90230. We start setting up at 4:30AM If you are new, please wait until Lionel or Laura are there before taking a space as some of the selling area is restricted. If you only have a few tools, you can put them in my space. The Swap Meet will be held Rain or Shine. If it is raining all the dealers can sell inside the store.
For More Information, call 310-397-8229.

There will be Old Tools, Antique Tools, Good Quality User Tools plus Much Misc including some general antiques and collectibles. Something for Everyone! Dealers watch your tools. If you leave your space, have a neighbor watch your tools. If you have small valuable items, put them in a locked case. Shoplifters are not welcome at any of our events.

I will have the new 2016 Old Tool Swap Meet Schedule at my space. So stop by and pick up a copy. See you November 21 at Anderson Plywood.

How do we know which space is yours?
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Tool Swapmeet - 11/21 (Culver City, CA)