I haven't seen Dom posting in quite some time....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

He last posted a week ago, but only half-a-dozen times in the whole of January - well down on his usual contribution. Busy start to the new year, maybe?

Quote:

Busy start to the new year, maybe?

I hope that's the reason...

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Don't forget that he's a moderator too. I have seen him logged in.

He's logged in right now
I'm still here. Just not a quarter as active as I used to be.

I have just been busy as hell with the new job. Back at my old job I could check in with Woodnet during the day. This new place,...not so much. Too darn BUSY!

Not to mention working on filling orders for TGIAG.

Plus I have a new hobby that is taking away some of the woodshop time. I've recently been getting into flying and building RC Quads/Helicopters.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?

Quote:

Just not a quarter as active as I used to be.

Well, I'm glad to know that you're ok..I have been wondering why we haven't seen you posting like you used to...

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Blacky's Boy said:

<<SNIP>>

Plus I have a new hobby that is taking away some of the woodshop time. I've recently been getting into flying and building RC Quads/Helicopters.

Now, there's a slippery slope! With a tornado on your tail.
Blacky's Boy said:

The collective (baaad pun) WoodNetters here can blame me just a little bit for encouraging him with his flying thingy hobby....
Ag

Haven't gone as far as rebuilding that old heli you gave me. But I did try using that landing gear on my quad. Didn't quite fit......

Maybe I'll use it elsewhere.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Where is Blacky's Boy??