Anyone have such a list? If not, I will volunteer to collect all the names and contact info posted to the this thread and to maintain the list and distribute on demand - until someone else wants to do it.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

That's a good idea Curt, don't think it's been done before.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Put me down for June 2019, when I retire!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'll bite...what's a docs list?

He may be referring to a Google Docs (Documents) list. They are shareable and open source.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
You can put me down as a part-timer here in Northern Michigan. I still have a day job, but have been putting in time in my shop after work and on weekends.

Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com

enjuneer said:

You can put me down as a part-timer here in Northern Michigan. I still have a day job, but have been putting in time in my shop after work and on weekends.

I would say that Toothline qualifies you. For sure.

Strokes77 said:

[blockquote]enjuneer said:

I would say that Toothline qualifies you. For sure.

[/blockquote]

Let me tell you, its really sweet when you finally "get it down" and it becomes clear to you, then the saws turn out like this. A skill worth learning. Labor of love, however.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
My apologies for an unclear post. I am referring to Saw Doctors and Saw Filers. If such a list does not currently exist, I am asking that the contact info for each saw person. Ideally, contact info consists of:
Name, Address, City, St, Zip, Email, Phone. Nay be as little as Name and Email or Phone.

If you want to be listed, please add your info as a reply to this thread. If you want to list someone, please do the same.

Example: Matt Cianci matt@thesawwright.com

Now that Marv has retired I find that I need such a list.

Sean, do you have such a list?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

Bad Axe Tool Works (Mark Harrell) http://www.badaxetoolworks.com/bad-axe-r...rvices.php
Saw Filers / Docs List