So I'm moving and my workshop is getting downsized. I must sell many of my tools, but I can't ship, unfortunately. If anyone wants to visit me in New Haven Connecticut I am selling much of my stuff. I have lots of saws that need to be cleaned up, no panther heads or No. 12's even, but lots of nice disstons, etc. $10 to $15 a piece, Planes, plane parts, plane blades, lots of square shank brace bits, from 2 inches down to tiny, odds and ends. Lion mitre trimmer for $30 (missing handle) I'm moving promptly on Sunday, and I'm feeling ready to downsize to what will fit in my tool chest. Also I have some 5 or 6 foot long old steel clamps. Pm me and I'll give you my number

Bump in hopes that someone can buy some old tools for a cheap price.  Just having an existential crisis in having to move with all this stuff.  If anyone is in or near CT. 

Best,

Jonas
Moving. Wanting to sell hand tools in Connecticut