Is there a reason that the forum doesn't seem to play well together with Internet Explorer?  Seems more often than not lately that I receive a pop-up asking me if I "want to leave this page" whenever I want to exit a page.  Happens when I click to open a sub forum and again when I want to enter and leave a thread.

WOODNET & IE sweensdv2 Is there a reason th...
When that happens, is your tab still showing that it is loading?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I have IE at work and I don't have that problem.  I have some other issues, but I think they are partially due to the way my company configures our IE and the proxy to get outside our company intranet.  I use Google Chrome at home.  Far fewer headaches than with IE.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(08-28-2016, 03:24 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: Is there a reason that the forum doesn't seem to play well together with Internet Explorer?  Seems more often than not lately that I receive a pop-up asking me if I "want to leave this page" whenever I want to exit a page.  Happens when I click to open a sub forum and again when I want to enter and leave a thread.

Saw this, normally I am here on Chrome, but I opened IE. I have IE 11.0.9600 with an update "MS16-095: Security update for Internet Explorer: August 9, 2016" make sure you stay current on updates is about the only thing I know for sure about WinBlows, and all their broken until you fix it programs. Anyhow mine doesn't do what you are seeing. I'd suggest updating, and making sure your AVS program is also up to date. All those malicious little bastaiges out there will make your puter do strange things. The only other thing I know for sure is if it really starts to whiz ya off. Hold the start button down for about 10 seconds, wait about 5 minutes, then power it back up. It really hates getting slapped in the face like that, but sometimes it seems to make it behave better, ohh, clear your cache too. I use this CC Cleaner
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
WOODNET & IE